Did you watch the VMAs last night? Holy smokes, it was crazy! I am sleepy on this Monday morning because of watching the show last night. lol! Today, I’m going to share with you 10 of my thoughts about the show. Do you agree or disagree? Please comment below. I would love to hear your opinions.
- 1. Miley Cyrus is very a very interesting person. If she wrote a book on her life, I would definitely read it. I always wonder how she keeps those skimpy outfits to stay in place (almost all of the time). She did have a slip up backstage.
- 2. I enjoyed Nicki and Taylor’s performance. I love to see women come together regardless of the situation. They are both amazing entertainers, so why not?
- 3. On the other hand, I am 99% sure that Nicki Minaj’s comments towards Miley Cyrus were staged. Miley Cyrus’s clap back was too well put together and Nicki was smiling towards the end. There’re many clips floating around youtube and Instagram.
- 4. Tori Kelly had the best performance of the whole night…..hands down. She gave me chills and had my bottom jaw on the floor. I didn’t expect her to sing that well live on stage. Some artists just aren’t all that without a ton of help but Tori is the real deal honey. I will be keeping a closer eye on her and her music.
- 5. Excuse me for the following negativity. Yes Kanye has talent, but I think he lost his mind a long time ago. His 30 minute speech was ridiculous. I feel like he is overrated and it would be a cold day in hell if I ever voted him in for president.
- 6. No matter how much you hate the Kardashians, Kylie really is gorgeous and her (Balmain) dress was beautiful.
- 7. My second favorite performance of the night was Justin Bieber. I feel so weird admitting that. I like how he was in plain clothes and how he came off as humble in his performance. When he broke down at the end, I melted.
- 8. Did y’all see what Amber Rose and Blac Chyna wore? Did you see their clip of the cab ride on instagram? Soooo sad!
- 9. I love Macklemore. They are so amazing to me and are really genuine in their art.
- 10. My favorite dresses worn: Vanessa Hudgens, Nicki Minaj, Chrissy Teigen and Kylie Jenner.
My overall thoughts is that these shows are getting more outrageous than reality tv. I wonder what it’s going to be like when my kids get older. What did you think about the VMAs? Did I leave anything out?