I’m not going to front like Instagram didn’t play a part in my decision in getting these very long nails. I wanted something different than the normal short nude, pinkish nails. Sometimes I just have to switch it up. After asking me three times, my nail tech finally gave me what I asked for. It’s not like we’re having surgery or anything lol!
I immediately fell in love with the sparkle white powder. The picture doesn’t show the small specs of glitter that the powder has, but they’re there! I was not sure how much I liked the length compared to the ton of IG photos I screenshot. After having these nails for about a week, here are my thoughts:
- They get a lot of attention. I literally see people make eye contact with my nails.
- The nails make me feel more feminine in my workout gloves for some reason.
- The hubby has to help me put on my jewelry every morning.
- I have to type with my two index fingers which isn’t me at all. Your girl has been typing fast since high school….lol!
- I can easily pick my son’s nose. (The mommies will understand!)
- If I filed them down a little, I will totally love them.
So yeah, this is my little experience having very long nails. What do you think? Would you give them a try or maybe they are too much. Would you be able to function with them in your day to day activities? Comment below!