Lately, I’ve been experimenting with quite a few facial products. I’ve finally mastered the dewy look without looking oily, which I’m pretty excited about! Matte face has been my go-to for a while, but I needed change. Would you like for me to share my dewy routine with you?
With that being said, I decided to purchase a few interesting products from Ulta online. Finding good, inexpensive items is an obsession for me. I have a few favorites that I keep in my collection.
This is also the perfect time for bringing back product reviews! It’s been a while since I’ve reviewed an item, so I’m coming back in full swing! Product reviews will not just fall into the beauty category, but fitness and more. Stay tuned friends.
My Ulta Haul includes:
- LA Girl Velvet Bronzer Contour Stick -Suede $5.99
- LA Girl Velvet Bronzer Contour Stick -Goddess $5.99
- LA Girl Velvet Highlighter Contour Stick -Radiance $5.99
- LA Girl Velvet Highlighter Contour Stick -Luminous $5.99
- Catrice Prime & Fine Smokey Effect Eyeshadow Base – $5.99
- No7 Skin Illuminator -Bronze $12.99
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Highlighter Dewy Drops -$4.00
- Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick -Honeymoon $6.99
- Michael Kors Wonderlust Perfume -Free Sample
- Prada CANDY Kiss Perfume -Free Sample
Have you used any of these products before? Don’t forget when purchasing online, look for discount codes and use ebates! Ebates pays you a certain percent of the money you spend. You’re basically getting paid to shop!