October is here and I’m filled with motivation and excitement. Recently, I’ve told you how the hubby and I changed our lifestyle. You can read about it here. As we were talking about our goals, he suggested that I share them with you all here. This will better give you an idea of the changes we are making in our own lifestyle. It will also help me keep an accountability on the things that I set out to do. At the end of the month I will give you an update on each goal. Not only will you know my goals……but you will actually see my progress. I will advise you to do the same with your own goals: Write them down. Be specific. Include milestones. Update your progress. Reward yourself. *****Giveaway below: If your are VIP and signed up to receive my newsletter, you are already entered.******
October 2016 Goals
- Pay at least an extra $500 on my car.
- Look into refinancing the house into a 15 year mortgage.
- Eat out only once a week.
- Start working extra overtime if available.
- Read 1-2 Financial books.
- Rich Woman by Kim Kiyosaki- A book on investing for women. (Almost done. Review coming soon.)
- Secrets of a Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Ecker
- Investing for Dummies by Eric Tyson, MBA
- Retiring Well on a Poor Man’s Budget- 1001 Ways to Stretch Your Income and Enjoy Your Golden Years by FC&A Publishing
Retail Business Goals (I sell in Poshmark, eBay, & Facebook Groups):
- Add at least 15 items per week.
- Relaunch ebay store.
- Edit every item to free shipping. Want to know why? Comment below.
- Read 1-2 books on online selling.
- Starting an eBay Business for Dummies by Marsha Collier (Currently rereading)
- Create 1-2 printables.
- Host a giveaway for my VIP readers. You can subscribe for free here.
- Finish October posting schedule by the first week in October.
- Publish one fashion-on-a-budget outfit post per week.
- Social Media scheduling….
- Begin working on an ebook.
- Read 1-2 books on blogging, business, and influencing.
- Becoming a Person of Influence by John C Maxwell and Jim Dornan
- Workout 2-3 times a week.
- Meditate and pray for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Attend one conference. (Christianity, Finance or Business)
- Do something nice for someone.
- Start journaling again.
- Schedule a meetup for my local social group.
Marriage and Family Goals (FYI: I’m married with a 1 year old son and a 6 year old daughter.):
- Go on at least one mommy-daughter date.
- Have one sleepover for Jellybean (my daughter).
- Visit the library once a month with Jellybean.
- Read a book with Jellybean at bedtime.
- Start doing some romantic things out of this book for the hubby.
That’s it for October! I will do an update around the 28ish. What are some of your goals for the month? List them below!
If you are subscribed to my VIP list, then you are automatically entered and aren’t required to do anything. If you would like to enter, enter here. Giveaway ends on the 15th. I use random picker to choose randomly. I will then send the winner an email. The winner has five days to respond (including the weekend). If there is no response, I will pick another winner. Good luck!
Product Include: Nxy: Skinny Marker Eyeliner, Nyx Smokey Eyeshadow Pallet, Nyx Eyeshadow Base, and one pair of 100% Human Eyelashes