If you follow me on Instagram, you know I highly believe in meal planning. Without meal prep, I would be eating all kind of fast food. My fitness goals would only be a wish, instead of my actual reality. Many of you have requested for me to start sharing my meals on the blog to further explain what I’m eating (and how I prepare them). Since you’ve asked, I will do my best in sharing these easy meals to help you in your own journey. Now lets get into it…….
The meals pictured will only last me a couple days of breakfast and lunch. For dinner, I don’t really prep. I just eat healthier options than what I fix for my family. For example, if we eat baked chicken, rice and baked beans, I will eat the same thing for the most part. The only difference is that I don’t eat rice, I’ll eat cauliflower rice instead or no rice at all. I hope I’m making sense.
- Oatmeal (Cinnamon Roll): 100 calorie packs
- Fish- cooked in a skillet with coconut oil, salt- free seasoning, & Mrs Dash Spicy Seasoning
- Broccoli- cooked in a skillet with coconut oil, salt free seasoning & Himalayan Salt
- Bell Peppers & Mushrooms- cooked in a skillet with low sodium soy sauce and salt- free seasoning (I use frozen bell peppers because they are cheaper and last longer. Some may be referred to a fajita frozen blend)
- Carrots and hummus (I purchased my organic hummus from Kroger)
- Salad: Spinach, black olives, cheese, 1 boiled egg, 1/2 avocado, chia seeds, and tomatoes
Detox & Supplements
- Nutraburst: Nutra Burst is much more than a daily vitamin supplement. The bonded mineral base works to detoxify your system while supplying essential elements to strengthen your body. The benefit of a liquid supplement increases the bioavailability of vitamins by six to eight times over traditional tablets. In addition, the liquid formula delivers an active blend of enzymes and nutrients found nowhere else. This complex multi-vitamin blend contains 13 elements including Ginseng, Grapeseed Extract, Green Tea Extract and Kelp. The amino acid complex includes the eight essential amino acids as well as the proteinogenic amino acids: L-Argenine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glycine and Glutamic Acid. In addition, Nutra Burst is unmatched in its Phytonutrient Enzymes and Whole Food Greens blends.
- Iaso® Tea Instant uses several all-natural and organic extracts well-known for their anti-inﬂammatory and antioxidant qualities. The addition of soluble ﬁber in Iaso® Tea Instant’s formula is designed to reduce appetite too, so you will feel fuller longer and eat less too.