2017 is halfway gone! July will definitely be my most exciting month this year. To start off, we’re going on a cruise to Mexico. I’m so excited and in much need of a vacation. I’ll also be turning 36 years old and life couldn’t be better. Last, we’re celebrating paying off our new car which completes our first goal in our financial journey. For July, the family and I plan on staying outdoors as much as possible, taking the Texas heat into consideration, of course.
July 2017 Goals and Bucket List
- Spend a ton of time outdoors. I have some specific spots that I would like to visit and I plan on taking some amazing photos.
- Enjoy the 4th of July celebration with the family.
- Complete a few pinterest activities with Jellybean.
- Work on more side hustle (boss lady) articles for the blog. I also plan on sharing other boss women and their stories as well.
- Feeding the homeless and attending a birthday bash with my mission sisters at church.
- Continue learning about real estate. Our goal is to own a ton of rental property and retire from our jobs early.