I thought it would be exciting to share somewhat of a digital mood board for each month here on the blog. This isn’t so much of a dream or goal type of thing… just more of how I foresee the upcoming month. In these posts, I’ll include a few of my plans, things on the to do list, holidays and plenty of randoms. If you create any kind of board on your own blog, please leave your link in the comments so I can take a look at yours. Maybe we could even collaborate! Hopefully, I will get better creatively with time. For now, here is what you’re getting. lol!! Let’s get into January 2018 Mood board.
January 2018 Mood Board
- Kisses are for celebrating when the ball drops at midnight! Happy New Year!!!
- January in Texas is wet and cold….not my favorite but I’m alive and blessed. No complaints!
- Happy birthday Martin Luther King. Our nation definitely needs more love and unity.
- My daughter and I have vowed to take better care of our natural hair. So far we’ve been making amazing progress. Expect more details about this in future posts.
- Finances has been top priority when transitioning into a new year. I like to print out our bank statements and evaluate how we have been spending our money and what needs to change. Know where your money is going!! Read One Thing Killing Your Finances and How to Give Yourself a Raise
- The hubby and I will be attending a vintage hip hop flea market and I’m super excited. For one, it’s a day date! We are in need of some alone time from the kids. Second, I’ve been wanting to add more culture and art to the blog. It’s an area that interest me tremendously and I hope you will enjoy the fresh added content to the blog. Remember this old art exibit? It’s still one of my most amazing life experiences. I was in tears. (Ignore the old blog name on the photos).
- Sharing more fashion outfits on the blog is a priority of mine for the new year. I’m currently looking for more locations for when my hubby photographs me rather than my regular photographer. When I’m with her, we normally shoot downtown which is my favorite.
- Did you know there is a green juice day in January? Maybe I will even share my favorite green juice recipe!!