I have to be honest. January is a faint memory. I have no idea where it went. Anyhoot, let’s jump into some random thoughts.
- I gave up meat (minus seafood). Well…not exactly. I only ate it four times out of the entire month, which is a very huge accomplishment. Living a healthy lifestyle is the main reason for the shift. There isn’t some deep meaning behind my actions. Previously, I ate meat with every meal. I didn’t realize how easy it would be once I watched a few documentaries. I’m not sure if I will ever call myself a pescatarian (besides on ig), because one day I just might decide to eat some ribs from Chilis (my weakness). The important thing for me is that I’m no longer dependent or really want it anymore. No judgement to my meat eaters!
- Texas is my home and we experienced a freeze storm. People in other states, who really experience the cold would laugh at us. Nevertheless, it was nice being stuck in the house with my family for two days.
- My blog is self hosted. In January, I realized that I can still use wordpress reader with the Jetpack plugin. I wish I would have known this a year ago. I still love blogblovin too! Which blog reader is your favorite to use?
- Speaking of blog, I’ve been writing more personal and unscheduled blogposts. This has led me to falling back in love with blogging again. I do still schedule of course, but now it’s a healthy mix.
- A couple of people joined me in my health & wellness business that I’m super excited about. I love my business and helping others grow their own business. Let me know if you’re interested in more information. Text “more info” to 409-550-6330. Yes, it’s a real number. lol!
- My Minnie (daughter, age 7) had a science project! Not only was this her first project ever, but she was first in presenting it to her class. She’s in the first grade. I’m so proud of her even though I was there. The hubby was able to attend and help her. She spoke confident and was able to explain clearly. I made sure the hubby recorded and took pictures. Since he is so amazing, he also brought cupcakes for the class. I love my family and blessed for them.
- I relaunched my poshmark closet and been adding a ton of items in all sizes! Feel free to visit. If you have a closet, I’ll follow back as well.
- Last, I started using my bullet journal again! Whoop whoop! I’m in love with my February layout. I think I’ve customized it perfect to my lifestyle. Stay tuned for that layout.
I hope January was amazing for you. Comment below and let me know how it went!