We all have goals and dreams. It is on us to make those goals and dreams turn into reality. Someone, not too long ago told me that I always seemed motivated. She wanted to know how….so I had to share it in a post. This is what I told her about how to stay motivated. I have mentioned a few of my own goals here such as getting out of debt, retiring early with real estate and living a healthy lifestyle. I can honestly say that its easy for me to stay motivated.
How To Stay Motivated
In order to achieve the things we want in life, we have to stay focused and motivated. Only talking about it will not suffice. If we don’t stay zeroed on our goals, then they will eventually fall by the wayside. There’s a few things to do that keeps me motivated and focused.
- Write them down.
- Plan your small steps (roadmap) to achieving your goals.
- Talk about them in confident that they will happen. Claim it. Affirmations.
- Moodboards, Pinterest, and visuals.
- Seek encouragement from like minded people such as social groups.
- Surround yourself with knowledge and inspiration on your goals such as listening to podcast, youtube videos and blogs. The more educated you are about your goal, the easier things will be.
Don’t Get Discourage: Pick Yourself Back Up
If you fall off track, don’t be hard on yourself. Revisit your “why”. Remember why you wanted the goal in the first place? Has anything changed? If not, then you should start to feel excited all over again when revisiting your “why”.
Like I stated earlier, it’s up to us to make our goals reality. Everyone isn’t going to understand or be supportive. That’s okay. If it pisses you off, use that as more motivation to prove them wrong. No one knows you like you do. You knows what revs up your engine. Find it and use it! That’s how you stay motivated! I wish you all the success on achieving your goals, now go kick ass!