Hey family! How have you been? Things has been amazing over here, especially in my fitness journey. I’ve actually fell in love with working out and can’t get enough. That’s why I haven’t been blogging as much in the last week. I go to the gym almost every day now. My intention is not to turn this into a fitness blog (plus I’m not an expert anyway)….but that has been my life lately.
The hubby even joined about a month ago and he’s hooked as well. He gets off of work before me so most of the time, he is in the gym before I arrive. It’s so funny how we are now that workout couple. We talk about different workouts, supplements ect… We watch youtube videos to learn as much as we can. We motivate and encourage each other. It’s amazing
My results are one of the reasons I can’t get enough. I am seeing so much change in my body that I would never stop and let my body go back. It’s like the snowball effect. The more results you see, the more momentum that you get. The results pictures are coming real soon! I promise.
Some of the things that has been helping me besides eating healthy and working out are:
- Drink a lot of water. (When you think you’re hungry, drink water).
- Low carbs- I don’t eat bread, rice, and white potatoes (hardly).
- Cut sugar- I don’t even put sugar in my coffee anymore.
- Snack on fruits and veggies.
- Don’t eat late.
- Cut out the alcohol including wine. (I may drink wine one day on the weekend). Previously, I drunk wine every night after dinner.
- Poop daily. Previously, I went once or twice a week….that’s not good! Sorry if it’s TMI, but I’m being real.
The more I workout, the less that eating and junk food is on my mind. My appetite has shrunk and my craving are almost completely gone.
I’m a little worried about the blog and my business. They have not been my focus like I stated earlier. My life has been: Work-Workout-Family Time. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but all I know is that I’m happy AF. We will see….. Love you