Happy 1st of the month! I have to admit, I got a little bit of the uninspired bug here on the blog. I don’t know what happened. When I’m inspired to write, I can go for hours. When I’m not, it’s hard to even come up with a caption for my Instagram photos. That’s bad.
Anyway, I can clearly recognize when I’m in a rut. After giving myself a pep talk and warming up my creative juices, I’m back in full swing. I got into thinking of my goals for this month, this is what I came up with.
- Start visiting more places that I’ve never been. The weather is about to warm up and daylight savings time is about to change. I’m so ready!
- Post more real-time, daily, personal lifestyle blogposts here on the blog. I’ve noticed that lately my posts are too bla-bla. I’m ready to have the fun that I use to have when I first started blogging….except the photos are much better now lol!
- Start a new book. I feel guilty when I’m not in the middle of a book.
- Finish organizing my beauty room/office. We recently took out the nasty carpet and installed tile flooring. I love it! Since putting items back in my room, I realized how much of a pack rat I am….How embarrassing.
- Last, I am actually continuing this goal from January. That is to continue working out at least 3 times a week. I am proud of the progress that I’ve made in January. I even got the hubby to join the gym with me and he’s obsessed! I laugh at him bounce from machine to machine lol!
What are your goals for this month? Comment below!