I’ve been reading a lot of books pertaining to becoming successful and wealthy. Two that comes to mind are Secrets of The Millionaire Mind and The Automatic Millionaire. One common denominator that I’ve noticed are daily habits or daily routine. Daily habits are so very important in achieving our goals. Those goals doesn’t have to necessarily be financial goals either. The goals could be geared toward business, relationships or goals of self love.
If you have a business or a side hustle, you definitely know how important it is to have a daily routine. Your list may consist of responding to emails, scheduling social media and preparing for meetings with clients.
There’s a few benefits of having a daily routine or forming daily habits:
- No room for procrastination.
- With a plan, there is less room for stress.
- Having daily habits gives you control of your time and allows you to prioritize.
- Think about your goal and the everyday task that’s needed to accomplish the goal.
- Write them down and follow them.
- Record progress
Here’s a few of my own habits:
- Take time out of the day to educate myself.
- Plan for the next day using my bullet journal.
- Workout (Not only for my body, but it helps with my stress)
What are some habits that you should be incorporating in your routine? Maybe waking up a few hours earlier or keeping better records….Comment below. Have an amazing and productive week!