Hey beauties! I haven’t done one of these blog posts in a while so here we go! I have been clicking on these sites a lot in the last few weeks. Check them out! You may love them just as much as I do!!
1. 12 Useful Website To Improve Your Writings. I know I am not perfect and could always use extra help, especially if it’s free! This site is awesome for bloggers, students, and whoever else. I bookmarked!!
2. Do Not Stand By My Grave and Weep is a poem that makes me want to write in my journal for hours. I absolutely love this poem and have bookmarked it. You must read it and tell me what you think! It will really touch your soul.
3. 23 Things People Who Love Spending Time Alone Would Love… After reading this, I realize that I am a bit of a loner, a weirdo, or just enjoy the simple things in life. Let’s just say that I can always find something to occupy my alone time. I never get bored.
4. I had to include a new stylish shopping site that I found! Simons has everything you could possible imagine at very affordable prices. I also love that I can shop for the whole family here. My favorite is their Back to Business Collection. I bookmarked!!
5. 7 Social Hacks for Manipulating People is a website that geared up my curiosity. Here is a list of things that we do subconsciously. It is crazy and you know that I had to bookmark to try them out!!
Which website did you bookmark and why? Please do tell…..