Today, I am putting a together a list of quick healthy meal ideas for my health and wellness clients. My clients are my babies! It’s very important to me that they succeed in their health and fitness goals. The list that I’m sharing can be altered in many different ways. These are just ideas for times when the mind goes blank. My intention is to share more step by step recipes in the future. They will still be quick and easy! For now, play around with these 15 ideas and let me know what you’ve come up with.
List of Quick Healthy Meal Ideas
- Grill chicken and steam veggies.
- Morning Star Vegetable patties with a salad.
- Lettuce wraps: Add a meat with your favorite veggies. Pass on the cheese if you can.
- Spaghetti squash with marinara sauce. Add turkey ground meat if you have to have meat.
- Bake a sweet potato. Add ground turkey breast and veggies. I love to add an egg on top of mine.
- Stir Fry: Meat and veggies. I like shrimp in mine. Add brown rice if you like.
- Burrito bowls: Ground turkey or shredded chicken with corn, black beans, avocado.
- Fish Tacos (or shrimp): I get the low carb tortilla. Season shrimp/fish with lime juice, sea salt, chili powder. Add shredded red cabbage, avocado and onions if you like.
- Oatmeal topped with fruit and a handful of pecans.
- Black beans and brown rice. No meat. Stop thinking that you need meat with every meal.
- Add cooked vegetable on top of a salad. It will change how you look at salads!
- Open sandwich. One slice of Ezekiel bread toasted with low sodium deli meat. Add an egg, some tomato and avocado. You can also add fat free cottage cheese. Sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Shredded cabbage with turkey or chicken sausage. I also like to substitute the meat with tofu. Stir fry the cabbage with onions and bell peppers. Add low sodium broth to make it more like a soup.
- Scrambled eggs and vegetables. You can eat breakfast for lunch and dinner.
- Purchase cooked lean fajita meat and add vegetables, brown rice or beans. You can also add them in a low carb tortilla.
For my snack lovers, I suggest trying out Love With Food. It’s an affordable monthly subscription of healthier snacks delivered straight to your door. There’s different type of boxes to choose from. I love it!
You should be drinking your detox tea twice a day. It is best to drink it 30 minutes before your meal. I drink mine before lunch and dinner. You can get it here.
Remember to never quit on your goals. Some days are harder than others but never quit. Take it day by day and the results will come in time. Remember to let me know how this list of quick healthy meal ideas went for you. I would love the feedback.