If you have been following me for some time, you know how much I love thrifting. Over the years, I have gotten quite good at perfecting the craft of thrifting. I can boldly say that if you put me in any thrift store or consignment shop, I will definitely find something. Using these thrifting tips below will definitely turn you into a thrifting professional. You really don’t need to go out and buy new clothes in today’s world. So many people are giving and donating nowadays so take advantage!
1. Have an open mind
2. Make sure to have plenty of time to spare
3. Be prepared to dig and sort
4. Don’t go by sizes. Try everything on
5. Ask when new inventory is put out
6. Learn how to patchwork
8. Ask about sales and discounts
9. Inquire about negotiations especially at family owned thrift shops or gararge sales
10. Shop out of season
If you are thifting obsessed, check out my thrifting lookbook. Which tip can you relate to the most?